Team Germantown Grassroots Volunteer Calendar

Come Walk With Us

Come Walk With Us
Miamisburg Library Park Sunday Sept. 27 1pm and Monday Sept. 28 4pm, Germantown Veterans Memorial Park October 10 at 10am, Oct. 18 at noon, Farmersville meet at Germantown MetroPark Sled Hill on Boomershine at 10am

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hello Team,

I was out of town a couple days and now I'm back. I will call each of you Monday or Tuesday evening and touch base. Hopefully all of you received an e-mail alert from this blog and had time to register. Brent was a big help setting this up and I think it will be the best way for all of us to communicate information to each other. Please feel free to begin using the calender. A tentative captain's meeting is scheduled on the calender. The time will need moved around.

Mickey

No comments:

Post a Comment